Jack W. Pettit had his undergraduate education from Southern Methodist University and his legal education from the University of Texas School of Law.
He has over thirty years experience in the practice of criminal law as both a prosecutor and a defense lawyer.
He is a former president of the Dallas Municipal Justice Bar Association.
He is committed to giving quality and confidential representation at reasonable prices.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas,
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas,
Honors: With Honors
Major: Political Science
- Classes/Seminars Taught:
- Continuing Legal Education Presentations, Municipal Justice Bar of Texas, 2005 - 2007
- Past Employment Positions:
- City of Dallas, Assistant City Attorney, 1976 - 1980
- Law Office of William T. Know, Associate, 1980 - 1982
- Lambda Chi Alpha